Nadine Elhage (B.Bus, LL.B),
Senior Associate Lawyer
Nadine Elhage graduated from the University of Technology Sydney with a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Law in 2012. She is admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW and is admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia. In her previous role, Ms. Elhage was the Head of Judicial and Administrative Merits Review, which enabled her to acquire substantial skills and knowledge in complex immigration matters such as visa refusals, cancellation matters, appeals and Ministerial intervention requests. As the Senior Associate, Ms. Elhage also manages the entire Immigration Division for the Harbourside Legal Services Group.
Nadine has a deep understanding and interest in the complex side of immigration law, and deals with a variety of cases including but not limited to:
- Preparing detailed submissions, attendance & representation of clients at hearings of the Migration & Refugee Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Representing clients in Federal Circuit Court Matters
- Preparation & submission of complex matters involving character issues health waivers (PIC 4007), schedule 3, PIC 4020 issue (fraud criterion) & visa cancellations.
- Specialist skills and knowledge in Business innovation and investor visas (subclass 188, 888)
- Preparation of requests/submissions to the Minister for Immigration & Border Protection regarding compelling and exceptional circumstances of the applicant
- Preparing detailed Immigration Advice Statements/reports on the most suitable visa options based on the client’s circumstances & specific legislation
- Family visas (partner, child, parent, carer, aged-dependent relative, NZ family relationship)
- Employer sponsored visas- 482/186/494 visa applications
- Skilled visas – 189/190 visa applications
- Student visa applications and cancellations
- Working with Detainees in finding suitable visa options to avoid deportation
- Protection, Citizenship & Resident Return visa applications (including former permanent residents)
Nadine is now a Senior Associate Lawyer and has extensive experience working with foreign and domestic clients, on various complex migration matters.